Saturday, May 28, 2005

I've change my skin....
from the Ipodless skin to Girls just wanna have fun skin.
Hehehe...gonna get the Mp3 soon.
Yeah, Its the Great S'pore Sale...Woohoo~
Anyway, today...I have nothing better to do....haha
Smsed all my friends to describe me in one word.
Yeah, got this idea from one of the blogger.
And I thought it was fun.
So in the end these are what they replied:
Shy
Wise (which I don't think so)
Humble
Cheerful
Stubborn (very, LOL)
Sweet (bedek ah)
Loving (iye ke? and it came from a guy actually, haha)
Determined &
CRAZY ( from a cousin)
Hahahah...I think among all the first and the last are very true...
Anyway, thanks friends....

3:20 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com